D1.1/D1.1M: 2010 (2ND PRINTING) STRUCTURAL WELDING CODE-STEEL NEW 5 YEAR REVISION CYCLE (2010)
For everyone involved in any phase of welding steel structures - engineers, detailers, fabricators, erectors, inspectors, etc. - the new D1.1 spells out the requirements for design, procedures, qualification, fabrication, inspection, and repair of pipe, plate, and structural shapes that are subject to either static or cyclical stresses. U.S. Customary and SI units of measurement.
This code covers the welding requirements for any type of welded structure made from the commonly used carbon and low-alloy constructional steels. Clauses 1 through 8 constitute a body of rules for the regulation of welding in steel construction. There are eight normative and twelve informative annexes in this code.
570 pages, 21 annexes, 171 figures, 78 tables, (2010).
Click here to purchase the D1.1/D1.1M: 2010 version in Spanish
Click here to purchase the D1.1/D1.1M: 2010 version in Portuguese
Click here to purchase the D1.1/D1.1M: 2010 version in Russian
Click here to purchase the D1.1/D1.1M: 2010 version in Chinese
Customers who purchased AWS D1.1 have also bought:
- ASTMD1 - ASTM STANDARDS FOR WELDING PLUS AWS D1.1 SET - View More
- A2.4:2007 STANDARD SYMBOLS FOR WELDING, BRAZING, AND NONDESTRUCTIVE EXAMINATION - View More
- A3.0M/A3.0:2010 STANDARD WELDING TERMS AND DEFINITIONS; INCLUDING TERMS FOR ADHESIVE BONDING, BRAZING, SOLDERING, THERMAL CUTTING, AND THERMAL SPRAYING - View More
- SWJ - WC:08 WELDED JOINT DETAILS FOR STRUCTURAL APPLICATIONS - View More
- CC-RM:2008 - AWS D1.1 STRUCTURAL WELDING CODE STEEL - REFERENCE MANUAL - View More
- D1.1/D1.1M: 2008 STRUCTURAL WELDING CODE-STEEL (WITH 2009 ERRATA) (HISTORICAL) - View More
- D1.1/D1.1M: 2006 STRUCTURAL WELDING CODE STEEL (HISTORICAL) - View More
- D1.1/D1.1M:2004 STRUCTURAL WELDING CODE STEEL (HISTORICAL) - View More